Sunday, March 2, 2014

Finding My Style in the midst of chaos!

New to blogging...I've decided I want to take you along for the ride on my journey to transform our Manufactured 1600 sq ft Love Shack into the home of our dreams! So...what's my style??? Well there are so many ideas out there and I like most of  them. I love the Vintage, Shabby Chic, Cottage Style...but I'm just not a "WHITE" Girl. lol Yes it's beautiful...but it's just not me. I love French Country...but again it's just not me. And even though I'm in the south...having a countrified home is not me either. Bear with me...in the midst of the chaos in our Love Shack...2 kids...4 dogs...a husband that drives me crazy...middle of DIY projects in just about every room...together we shall find my style!

No comments:

Post a Comment