Monday, March 17, 2014

Overwhelmed!!!

In the midst of the chaos I am feeling slightly overwhelmed. I know you know that feeling...trying to work a full time job and find time to do our renovations with all these ideas rolling around in my head...attempting to bring them to life. Thank God my husband is a patient man...because I lack in the patience department! The Lord blessed me with many other things...Thank you God!!!

The good news is...we are almost done with the kitchen island...you can see the updated photos in that post. And the other good news that I am thrilled to share...I am finding my style!!!! Woo hoo!!! I don't know if there is a true term but I'm calling it "Rustic Tuscan"...yes you heard me right...I'm smiling as I admit I have a style. I don't like labels...but I think this needed one. I love warm rich wood in various colors and the warmth and beauty of Tuscan decor. I've lived with Rooster decor in my kitchen since moving here from California 17 years ago...so I guess I've sorta had a style...lol

Enjoy the updated photos and enjoy the wild ride with me as my sweet husband and I transform our Love Shack!

2 comments:

  1. Yes I get that feeling sometimes. Just think about where you will be 6 weeks from now, 12 weeks from now. It always helps me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jackie! I just pebbled the backsplash on our island and need to get ready for bed...seeing my idea's come to life is helping...but what was I thinking. I need all the advice and support I can get...I welcome any you may have. ♥ Lisa

    ReplyDelete