Saturday, April 19, 2014

Frustrated!

Good  Morning!

Sitting here trying to think about what I should title this post and the only thing that keeps coming to mind is "FRUSTRATED" lol So....the reason for my frustration is the big yellow pillow you see below...and the story goes like this:

I found this Mustard Yellow tablecloth...and got it for a steal...for under $5! Woot woot!  My bargain shopping sassiness at it again. Well I think I can pull out the sewing machine and sew me a large pillow for the Banquette Bench in the  dining area since I could not find one...well no such luck! With all the reno's going on in just about every room...MY stuff...yes I said MY...got boxed up and is stored out in my Flower Shop...what was I thinking??? I could NOT find the pedal for the sewing machine!!!!

Well brave soul that I am...I still tackled this project...I hand stitched the entire pillow!

Have other projects that will need the sewing machine for...so will need to hunt that peddle down!

What do you think?

Thank's for stopping by! Happy Easter!

Lisa


No comments:

Post a Comment