Saturday, April 19, 2014

My BIG Save!

Hi Friends!

I'm Just so excited about my BIG save today that I have to share it with everyone! My dear sweet friend Bettina got me started on a Coupon Craze 2 days ago...and here is my BIG save today! I got all of this for $22.59...It would have been $123.92 if I would have paid full price for it at Target. Yay!!!

Needless to say I may be hooked on something new or new to me!

Here's how I did it:

Coupons.com - Print $1off coupons for Bounty Dura Towels

Text "Spring" to 827438 - $1 coupon
Text "Clean" to 827438 - $1 coupon
Text "Bath" to 827438 - $10 off $25 spent

Go to Target: These products are on sale for $9.99 - Regularly $12.99. Buy (3) and you get a $10 Gift Card. You will have to buy (3) to get this deal.

I bought (3) Paper Towels and gave my $10 gift card to my husband. He bought (3) Paper Towels and gave his $10 gift card to our daughter...and then she bought (3) Toilet Papers. We spent a total of $22.59!! Can I hear a Woot Woot!!!

I will continue to share my savings with everyone as I find more deals!

Happy Easter!

Lisa

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete