Saturday, May 31, 2014

My new kitchen sink!

Hi and Thank you for stopping by!

I'm just so excited about my find today, that I just had to share it even though the project is not completed. As you know we are in the middle of renovating our Love Shack...we have been looking at replacing our stainless steel sink. We were going to go with some sort of black one that was more in our price range...but look what I found today!!! This was on clearance for $100, regular price was $399!!! Can I hear a Woot Woot??!! What do you think?

It is a hammered solid copper under mount sink!!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you...but I envy everyone I see with a completed house, and time for fun DIY Crafty Projects. I love the projects I see on your site! Thank you for stopping by my blog! Big time Newbie Here!

      Delete